It’s just 10 months to Christmas! I know that to many of you that is a very long time. But to me and most elves here at the North Pole, that is not very long at all.
What’s happening right now at the North Pole?
As we told you last month it was a time of planning and information gathering. That has continued. But we have already done many other things.
In my department, which is all about sharing with the world about Santa and Christmas, we have big things happening.
You will be seeing them on this website. There will be a monthly newsletter, fresh episodes of the North Pole Podcast and, of course, North Pole chat.
But we also have news about private online meetings with Santa.
We did that for the first time last year, because of the pandemic. Santa was able to meet with thousands of children one-on-one.
It was so popular Santa could not meet with all who signed up for it.
So we are working on some changes to do more meetings this year. Here are some things you need to know:
- We will first schedule meetings with everyone on the wait list first. Santa says that is only fair.
- We will be improving the sign-up and scheduling system this year.
- Santa will be holding shorter visits. That way he will have time to meet with more people.
- Parents HAVE to be the ones doing the scheduling and MUST be present during the private chat. That is the law and Santa always obeys the law.
- Santa will be chatting year round — including during an expanded scheduled period during Christmas in July.
When we open up for scheduling new visits I will be letting everyone know well in advance. So keep your eye on the website for future announcements. Everyone will find out at the same time, that way it is fair for everyone.
This is just one of many changed or new things for Santa Update this year. Stick with us year round as we make future announcements!