10 days now remain until Santa launches. All year long our countdown has brought us to this moment. Are we ready?
Santa’s sleigh is still out on test flights. You can follow their progress on the map located on our Santa Tracker page. That map comes direct from North Pole Flight Command.
But there is a lot more that goes into tracking Santa then just looking at a map — especially for those who are engaged in the work of helping Santa get around the world. They are called Tracker Elves.
Trackers Elves are volunteers – real believers in Santa who want to see him safely make that trip around the world. They are they to help Santa from their own homes and neighborhoods.
How do they help?
They do it in a variety of ways. They look around, they listen, and they take note of things going on that might affect Santa when he flies in. They look at rooftops, chimneys, air traffic, road traffic, weather and other things important to anyone flying a fast sleigh at low altitudes in urban areas all over the world.
Are you interesting in such duty? Here are the steps you need to take:
- Go to ElfHQ.com and sign up to become an elf.
- Once that is complete, head to SantaTrackers.net and become a tracker elf.
- Learn the other sites that are official North Pole authorized:
- SantaUpdate.com – THIS site, where all the news of Santa and the North Pole is published
- NorthPoleFlightCommand.com – where the elves helping Santa plan his flight track his progress
- JingleKringle.com – A site where you can text, call or email Santa
- SantaTrackers.net – a special site where confidential information is shared with tracker elves
- TrackingSanta.net – The map, the whole map and nothing but the map
- Join the Tracker Elf Conference held TODAY in the North Pole Chat Room
That’s a lot to do in just ten days that remain. Come get your jingle on!
Can’t wait until Christmas it’s getting closer🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄🤶🤶🤶🤶🤶🤶🤶🤶🤶🤶🤶🤶🤶🤶❄
I’m so excited for Christmas! I can’t wait
I’m so excited!!!!🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎄💖💖💖
can’t wait until Christmas