Greetings! It’s early but things are starting to really happen at the North Pole. The month of June is leading to important things:
~ Tomorrow marks 200 days until Santa’s launch. That means a lot of stuff surrounding Santa’s new sleigh is going on:
– The elves in R&D are already starting the test flights of Santa’s sleigh (according to North Pole Flight Command).
– Regional tracking centers have already been announced in every sector
– Reindeer teams for test flights of Santa’s sleigh are auditioning
– Test flight maps will be available for Santa tracker elves (likely at SantaTrackers.net)
~ North Pole Chat for June features Elf Dr. Grant Smedley, professor of North Pole and Santa history at Southern North Pole University
~ Leon Day is just 20 days away. What is Leon Day? It’s the halfway mark to Christmas and Backwards Day here at the North Pole.
~ The effort to recruit new tracker elves is underway! We don’t know Santa’s goal for trackers this year but last year it approached 55 million elves worldwide. To help with that effort several things are happening for tracker elves:
– The Santa Tracker Herald Star is launching soon
– A special elves-only podcast debuts soon
– An all-new online elf community is now available
~ Christmas-in-July is scheduled and features special chats, updates from North Pole Radio News (perhaps even a new podcast episode or two) and a replay of the Tracking Santa Around the World radio show from last Christmas
We hope you can join us in these activities and the fun of the season upcoming!
wow i’m so exited so much fun.Seems like this is going to be a busy month.